LEVELS OF STUDY
- UNDERGRADUATE (BACHELOR) - This is a 3 year program introcuding the student to the knowledge, ideas, concepts, principles of a recognised major subject. It prepares a student for PG study and supervised research.
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE - This is a year program aimed as a vehicle for graduate students to further thier knowledge base on a particular subject at an undergraduate level.
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE - This is a one/two year program that deepens and extends the students knowledge in the subject area already gained in the Bachelors Degree.
- MASTERS - This is a one or two year program that is build on a Bachelor's Degree/Honours or PG Diploma. There are three ways of structuring the Masters program - by thesis, thesis and coursework or coursework only.
- DOCTORATE - This is a research based degree which is undertaken under the guidance of recognized experts in the particular field of study. It is usually a fulltime 3 years of study and students pay domestic fees. Based on previous academic records scholarships are available to students which will meet the student living costs, pay for thier books etc.
New Zealand's Academic years is divided into two semesters starting February and July. Some Education providers have a third semester called the "Summer School", which is run during the summer break.
- Visitor Visa
- Student Visa
- Work Visa
- Work to Residence
- Limited Purpose Visa
- Silver Fern Visa
- Skilled Migrant Category